November 30th, 2000
IN ATTENDANCE: Nick Freeman-President (Football), Forest Dickey-Treasurer (Soccer), John O'Connor (Advisor), Ben Johnson (Soccer), Brian Raffaele (Soccer), Paddy White (Track), Adam Cushing (Football).
MISSING: Steve Mlynarczyk-Vice President (at a meet), Dan Philips-Secretary (at an interview), Jeff Jezuit-Special Events Coordinator (at a meet), Nick Ligato (at swim practice), Nate Lukanich (at a meet), Adam Bujaski (at a meet), Justin Slaughter (at practice), J.P. Bauman (Baseball), Joe Russo (Baseball), Josh Dunn (Football), Mike Schmitt (Track), Derrick Almassy (Tennis), Sam Chandra (Tennis).
Back to the Current Minutes
- MAROON MADNESS 3-on-3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT:
- Applications are available at HCFH, Campus Sports office, Men's Soccer office.
- Steve and Jeff will have banners up by Friday.
- Poster are up in HCFH, Div School, Business School and the Reynolds Club.
E-mails will be sent out.
- Check the schedule out and make sure everyone is there.
- Discussion about free food being given out those other then the workers. Keep an eye out as this is a fundraiser.
- WEB PAGE:
- Ben Johnson will continue to work on it.
- Will expand with concessions schedule, members photo's, alumni section and change in color scheme.
- Working on helping WAA with theirs and conecting the two in some way.
- RATNER ATHLETIC CENTER:
- Discussion about locker sizes and preferences for the team rooms in the Ratner Center. Options of an open locker, open locker with some lockable areas or completely lockable lockers like present varsity lockerroom. Consensus was an open locker with loackable space would be best.