Order of the "C" executive board meeting with WAA
January 18th, 2001
- Event with President Randal
- Aiming to set date for March 27th or April 10th (1st or 3rd weeks
of Spring quarter).
- Probably will include all executive board members and team reps
from "C" and the WAA.
- FORMAT: snack or dessert
- Ida Noyes library
- Green room in Hitchcock
- Harper 284
- Dana will coordiante the plans and details.
- Jen will take lead on looking into food arrangements.
- 10-15 minutes socializing and food
- Nick and Dana present current issues in athletics and
introduce what our organizations are all about.
- President Randal talks for a little bit.
- Question and Answer session
- Nametags: name, sport, year, office position
- Faculty Reception
- Robin, Charlie, Peter and Paddy will lead the planning.
- 7:30-9:30 breakfast
- Make up invite list, cross reference "C" and WAA (No cap on list).
- VIP list already known
- Hand deliver the invitations
- Come up with new faculty members to attend the breakfast, anyone that has really helped the student-athletes.
- Aiming for Reynolds Club room on 2nd floor.
- We'll see what dates are available in next 3 weeks.
- Classic Fair Catering will probably handle food.
- We need to come up with draft of invitation letter.
- Next meeting for "C" and WAA with Mr. Weingartner was set for 11:30 on Friday, January 26th at the Quad Club. We are trying to reschedule because this is a busy day for many people.