January 4th, 2001
Notes from the Agenda
- 3-on-3 B-ball tourney
- This past Saturday the 6th, everything ran smoothly, thanks for
those that helped out.
- Concessions at B-ball games
- Mr. Weingartner wants to have concessions running at ALL
basketball games along with other sporting events like track
meets and wrestling matches.
- We need enought people to show up to work each time and he is
looking for quality service.
- He is very sensitive to issues surrounding athletic events and he
is concerned about providing good service for the fans.
- Mr. Weingartner will want to set up a meeting with the Order of
the "C" in order to discuss ways to improve the concessions. It
is important that we express our feelings on what we need to make
the service better.
- Faculty Breakfast
- The executive board will meet with WAA on Tuesday night in order
to discuss details for the breakfast.
- We need to set a date and discuss invitations, guest list, room
reservations, and food.
- Charlie, Peter and Paddy have volunteered to help with these
Next meeting Thursday, January 18th at 7:00 in the HCFH classroom.
Back to the Current Minutes